What is a Network Connector?
Network Connectors are one-year volunteers from the alumni global network who represent Teach For All in their local communities and help to connect network teachers and alumni in their countries and regions with peers across the global network, to spark more learning and collaboration and accelerate local impact in communities.
Reach out to the Network Connectors if you want to
- Learn more about opportunities where you can develop your leadership across Teach For All.
- Connect with other network teachers and alumni.
Looking to become a Network Connector?
Do you enjoy interacting with and connecting with people? Do you get energized by the idea of representing Teach For All? - Join a vibrant global community of Teach For All network alumni who receive support and training from Teach For All to:
- Become Teach For All ambassadors in their countries and regions.
- Share opportunities and proactively connect local participants and alumni internationally to spread learnings across the global network.
- Respond to requests for connections and help foster collaborations.
- Represent Teach For All in different spaces, such as in regional alumni gatherings, Summer Institutes, alumni graduations, and more.
Wait for applications to open in September 2024!
What it’s like to be a Network Connector?
By Flora Lerenman, Teach For America alumna
"Every time I engage with other Teach For All Network Connectors, I feel a jolt of electrifying energy when we put our minds together to foster collaboration and sharing amongst other Teach For All network participants and alumni across the world.”